Adarana 2 scheme andhra pradesh | apply online registration | application form status 2019 | ap adarana scheme details | Ap adarana 2 scheme apply online registration 2019 | Adarana 2 Yojana online | ap govt adarana 2 scheme | AP adarana 2 scheme 2019 | Check application status online
Online Application Adarana 2 Scheme Andhra Pradesh Back Ward Class (BC) is available for Community Economic Weak Class Artisans. State eligible citizens who want to apply for online application AP Adarana 2 Scheme 2019 and registration guidelines. They can easily obtain all required details here. You can also see the status of AP Adarana 2 scheme application. In Adarana 2 scheme, the state government has provided 90 percent financial subsidies on modern equipment purchasing. BC Welfare Department will divide the cost of the equipment into three parts ie 70% will be provided as grant amount, 20% in the form of NBCFDC loan and 10% by the beneficiary at the time of purchase equipment will be paid.
Apply Online Registration AP Adarana 2 Scheme
The BC community has to spend only 10 percent of the total cost of purchase of modern equipment and gadgets and the remaining cost will be given by Andhra Pradesh Backward Class Co-operative Finance Corporation. If you are seeking the law of AP Apply Online Adarana 2 Yojana, first read the registration guidelines and then go for the online registration process as the state government has now revised eligibility criteria and financial assistance subsidy.
No. of Beneficiary under Online AP Adarana 2 Scheme
- State government of Andhra Pradesh has received 753606 total applications online so far.
- The government has approved a total of 407936 and the remaining 34638 applications are currently in the process of approval.
Brief details AP Adarana 2 scheme Online Registration
|Scheme name||AP Adarana 2 Scheme|
|Scheme Launched by||CM Nara Chandrababu Naidu|
|Scheme Department||BC Co-operative Finance Corporation|
|Application Start date||Available|
|Application Last date||Not declared|
|Scheme Beneficiary||BC community Artisans|
|Main Objective of scheme||Provide Upgraded tools at subsidized rates.|
|Scheme Category||State government scheme|
|Official Govt. website||adarana.ap.gov.in|
Main benefits of Apply Online Adarana 2 Scheme
- The benefits of the scheme are divided into three parts: 70%, 20% and 10%.
- If the unit cost of modern equipment is Rs 10000 then the component000 subsidy component will be 2000 NBCFDC loan component and 1000 will be beneficiary contributions.
- In the previous government has spent Rs 750 Crore in Adarana scheme.
Subsidized Tools under AP Adarana 2 Scheme
|Cattle and sheep rearing||Stone carving|
|Toddy tapping||Laundry (Washer men)|
|Gold smithy||Hair dressing and Musical Bands|
|Carpentry||Stone cutting / Building construction|
Required Documents for AP Adarana 2 Scheme
- Beneficiary Mobile number
- Ration card Number Beneficiary
- Applicant must Caste certificate.
- The applicant should be the native of the state.
- Applicant must have Aadhaar Card scanned pdf copy (1 MB )
Eligibility for AP Adarana 2 Scheme
- Applicant age between 18 to 59 year old in BC Category.
- Beneficiary must Registered under Praja Sadhikarika Survey
How to Online Apply AP Adarana 2 Scheme
- Visit the Official Website of the Andhra Pradesh Adarana 2 Scheme for Backward Classes in the first step. (Website :- http://adarana.ap.gov.in)
- After opening website, click on Apply Online button on adarana.ap.gov.in website menu.
- After click on Apply Online, Online application pop up appears.
- Enter your Mobile number to pop up and Click on Get OTP. OTP message will appears on registered mobile number.
- Then validate your OTP and click on Validate OTP and Proceed Button.
- After that Enter Ration Card Number on Beneficiary Registration and Enter.
- Fill out all the details in shown form.
- After filling all details Submit the application Form
- Application number will be received to you.
- Keep your application number for checking online Adarana 2 scheme application form status
- For selection interview, you have to be present in the MPDO office individually. The date of the interview will be notified via SMS.
Check Online AP Adarana 2 Scheme Application Status
- Again visit official website (Website :- http://adarana.ap.gov.in)
- Click on Application status button (Check Application Status)
- Enter your Application number or Ration Card number
Now you can see your AP Adarana 2 online application form status